Terms and Conditions
By visiting and using this website, you confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of Use below. The access to and the use of the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is subject to the full acceptance of each condition laid down in the Terms and Conditions of Use below, as well as from all conditions contained and/or referred to therein and/or the additional conditions referred to elsewhere on the website. If you do not agree to these, you must not make use of the website.
EnergyVille is a partnership between KU Leuven, VITO, imec and UHasselt. It has no legal entity on itself.
Contents of website
The Website (and the information presented on it) was created and is managed by EnergyVille with the highest degree of care. Notwithstanding the above, VITO is unable to guarantee that the Website and the information presented on it (hereinafter referred to as the “information”) are complete, correct and up to date. In the event that VITO is notified of technical faults, printing errors and/or other inaccuracies, EnergyVille will expend all reasonable efforts to correct the information concerned.
The Website and the Information that is made available or can be consulted via the Website is provided “as is” and “as available”. VITO EMPHATICALLY REJECTS ANY WARRANTY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR TO THE INFORMATION, EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO, WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SALEABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE OR THE ABSENCE OF ANY INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. VITO FURTHERMORE PROVIDES NO WARRANTY (I) IN RELATION TO THE FACT THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION FULFIL YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND (II) IN RELATION THE CONTINUOUS AND FAULT-FREE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of liability
The use of the Website (and of the information) will take place at the user’s own risk. IN NO CASE, NOT EVEN IN THE EVENT OF NEGLIGENCE, SHALL VITO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT OR SPECIFIC LOSSES OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO, THE LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSSES ARISING FROM AN INTERRUPTION TO BUSINESS OPERATIONS OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSSES) ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF VITO HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT LOSSES OR DAMAGE MAY OCCUR.
Use of the Website and obligations
By making use of the Website, you undertake to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the applicable legislation. You furthermore accept:
- that you must not in any way interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any manner whatsoever;
- that you must not attempt to gain access to and/or make use of any sections of the Website that are password-protected and/or secured in any other way, without having obtained permission to do so – the ability to access and to make use of sections of the Website that are password-protected and/or secured in any other way has been restricted to users who have been given permission to do so;
- that you are responsible for ensuring that your password and login are kept confidential, as well as for any action carried out using your login and password. You must be prepared to contact VITO immediately, should it become apparent that your login or password is being used in an unauthorised manner or that a breach of confidentiality has occurred. You must make certain that you have logged out effectively at the end of every session.
You are entitled to view, copy and download the information on the Website, on condition that:
- you do not make any changes and/or additions to the Information you have copied;
- you only make use of the Information for personal and non-commercial purposes;
- you do not copy or distribute the Information on any computer network or by means of any other media;
- you include the references relating to copyright and all other statements relating to the property and ownership of all reproductions and/or copies.
All rights not explicitly referred to here will require the prior written permission of EnergyVille.
In case you have any questions about this website, please contact email@example.com