Looking for more information about using this lab?
Battery testing lab
Renewable energy production capacity has many highs and lows. Batteries are an excellent technology for reducing this gap between energy supply and demand. Choosing the optimal battery type for a specific application is a complex matter that requires a lot of expertise and knowledge. That is why EnergyVille has a dedicated Battery Test Lab. Here, we test batteries in different conditions with fully customised protocols to determine their capacity and performance. This way, we not only test whether a battery is adequate for the desired application, but we can also determine the best battery solution for a specific application.
Who is this lab interesting for?
- Battery producers
- Battery suppliers
- Users of electrical storage systems in their application (Engineering, Procurement, Construction)
- Battery repurposing initiatives
What can you use the lab for?
- Static capacitance tests at different discharge currents
- Discharge tests at constant power
- Hybrid pulse power characterisation (HPCC) tests
- Self-discharge tests
- Thermal performance tests
- Energy efficiency tests
- Charge life tests
- Discharge life tests
- Calendar life tests
- Thermal runaway tests
- Overvoltage and overcurrent