SmartBuilt4EU will consolidate the Smart Building Innovation Community (SBIC) with, at its core, EU-funded projects, and provide it with a package of supporting activities with a two-fold objective: – To facilitate the flow and exchange of information between EU-funded projects and national initiatives in the field of smart buildings and the related business, policy and media; – To coordinate contributions of the Smart Building Innovation Community to the SRI promotion, experimentation and implementation in EU.
SmartBuilt4EU aims to:
- Provide opportunities to network and share knowledge and experience related to smart buildings
- Reference and promote the key innovators and innovations in smart buildings
- Propose collaborative work to identify barriers, opportunities and best practices for the further uptake of smart buildings
- Consolidate these findings into a Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda that will feed the design of future Horizon Europe calls on smart buildings
- Draw recommendations to policy makers
- Develop and test tools to support the deployment of the Smart Readiness Indicator.