R&D PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICITY NETWORKS
The optimum integration of renewable energy production currently faces several challenges, such as power quality, frequency fluctuations, AC/DC converters, net status detection and distributed control. If you are keen to tackle these issues and work with VITO/EnergyVille towards a world which features renewable energy and integrated systems in an energy grid that includes all players, you could be our new colleague.
- You will work as part of a team and will use your knowledge with regard to electric networks and the integration of renewable and decentralised energy sources such as wind, solar panels and combined heat and power plants to support your team.
- You will be responsible for developing, analysing, simulating and modelling electric networks and the systems linked to them.
- You will publish and present research findings, both internally and externally to our clients.
- You will publish and present research findings in peer-reviewed international journals. You will present research findings at international forums.
- You will develop a sufficiently broad and, at the same time, in-depth knowledge and will utilise this in your research, enabling you to study, analyse and evaluate the network problems and technical feasibility of innovative electrical energy technologies in the context of smart grids.
- You will provide general support within ongoing projects and enthusiastically participate in the development of the "smart systems for intelligent energy networks" program.