Education Business Manager Benelux
Activities & actions agreed relating to the above topics:
- Revenue Generation is a key part of this role and it is expected to triple the revenue in 3 years.
- Understand the learning needs of local organisations, industry partners and other local stakeholders.
- Build long-term business and strategic relations with InnoEnergy partner universities, industries and other organizations. Understand their motivations and promote their active contribution in educational projects
- Directly Contribute to the conceptualization of financial and technical sustainability of InnoEnergy in education.
- Work with InnoEnergy’s Marketing Department and business developers to identify channels to sell our global education portfolio in the local ecosystems.
- Work with the other business lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy innovation portfolio.
- Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities. Make the business case for industry involvement in learning activities.
- Maintain an appropriate level of communication with the other CC’s and with external organizations similar/competitors to InnoEnergy, to learn from them and to acquire their best practices in the field of learning.
- Manage the daily business operations of the education team in the CC including project management, budgeting and reporting.
- Support the global go-to-market of educational assets developed locally.