Business Creation Manager
The Business Creation Manager plays a key role in the daily management and execution of the business line Business Creation. The ideal candidate would manage the running of initiatives operationally, participate in the market analysis and opportunity assessment activities.
You will be employed by InnoEnergy SE and work for the Benelux regional office, both having their offices in Eindhoven and Genk. You can be based remotely.
Key tasks include:
- Contribute to market analysis and opportunity assessment for selected business creation opportunities and spinouts/off’s from partners
- Identify and match crucial partners with the start-ups or innovation projects
- Participate in the development of a strategy and project plan of the start-ups or innovation projects
- Follow up progress of selected start-ups or innovation projects
- General project management of the business creation projects
We expect the candidate to have a strong affinity with and educational background in business creation, knowledge valorization and emerging energy technologies.
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to:
- have outstanding business attitude and knowledge
- have knowledge and experience with business models and plans
- have outstanding project management skills
- have excellent co-ordination skills and be service minded
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders
- be fluent in French and English – other EU languages are a plus.